- Arnold as Roger Daltrey (singer) because it might express another side to him, and because roger Daltrey had long, curly hair from about 1968 or 69 to the 70s.
- Ralphie as Pete Townshend (guitarist, song writer, first to use the windmill move), as for athletics..he can smash up his guitar.
- Tim as John Entwistle (bassist) because he seems like he'd be calm onstage, compared to the destruction caused by Pete & Keith
- Carlos as Keith Moon (drummer, mad man) because Carlos is a wise crack.
Apparantly I haven't thought this out real well.
Work in progress.
- Arnold as Roger Daltrey (read above).
- T.J. (from Recess) as Pete Townshend because he's the best I could think of for the role. He needs to wear a fake large nose, though.
- Sam (from Time Warp Trio) as …
Read more >